The horn of Africa” The only country that was never colonized in Africa. It operates the Julian calendar and is said to enjoy 13 months of sunshine!
Think Ethiopia, think history, but that’s not all. A land of diverse people, Ethiopia – the Horn of Africa – will leave every traveler filled with knowledge but also unique experiences. Addis Ababa, offers you a rare opportunity of a stimulation flight at Africa’s top Aviation and Training School plus a tour of the Africa Union headquarters. Mingle with some of the most spirited Africans, enjoy the beautiful natural resource and of course, the cultural and culinary experience at Yod Abyssinia.
- It will be learning and fun all the way
- Participants will immerse in the beauty of Africa and it’s history, people diverse cultures and natural resources.
- The experience will provide participants a rich cultural exchange.
- It is an opportunity for them to increase their knowledge of the world, specifically, Africa.
Watch clips of #EducationalTour2017 on You Tube
- Attraction tickets, tour guide, taxes & gratuities.
- Transportation (Private chartered coach bus).
- All meals.
- 3 star accommodation.
- Ethiopian visa and biometric processing fees.
- Travel insurance (for emergencies).
- Airline ticket.
- Nigerian Immigration / NAPTIP permits (child trafficking prevention).
- Yellow Card.
- Logistics and documentation preparation.
- C.O.T. bank charges.