Feed giraffes, picnic in paradise, learn from the Massai people, interact closely with some of your favorite animals and explore Nairobi National Museum as you gather knowledge during this Eight-day trip to Kenya. Let your children relax and have constructive fun with a gift of travel to one of Africa’s serene destinations. And here’s a secret to keep between us: prepare for a wonderful culinary treat at the Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi.
BENEFITS OF THIS EDUCATIONAL TOUR
- It will be learning and fun all the way!
- Participants will immerse in the beauty of Africa and it’s history, people diverse cultures and natural resources.
- The experience will provide a rich cultural exchange
- It is an opportunity for one to increase their knowledge of the world, specifically, Africa.
Watch clips of #educationaltour2017 on YouTube
- Attraction tickets, tour guide, taxes & gratuities.
- Transportation (Private chartered coach bus).
- All meals.
- 3 star accommodation.
- Kenya visa and biometric processing fees.
- Travel insurance (for emergencies).
- Airline return ticket.
- Nigerian Immigration / NAPTIP permits (child trafficking prevention).
- Yellow Card.
- Logistics and documentation preparation.
- C.O.T. bank charges.
Earn special concessions with early-bird reservations:
Confirm reservation of 20 travelers and get one chaperone spot free.
Confirm reservation of 40 travelers and 2 chaperone spots free.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 08186002000 or 08186002002
All payments MUST be made to via bank transfer to the beneficiary account below using the following transfer details:
Account Name: GOGE AFRICA
Account Number: 5070018018 (USD)
Address: 2 Aderibigbe Shitta Maryland Lagos, Nigeria 100271
For international or wire transfer, use additional details below:
Bank: ZENITH BANK PLC
Account Number: 10407941 (USD)
Address: Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
Bank: CITIBANK N.A
Address: Canada Square Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB
IBAN No: GB80CITI18500810407941