- This event has passed.
Tourism Training For Young Entrepreneurs
July 22 @ 3:00 pm UTC+1
Cross-Sectoral Collaboration for Tourism and Economic Development
Join decision makers from diverse sectors of the economy and the diaspora to interact with tourism stakeholders and the creative industry in initiating collaborative efforts towards the development and growth of tourism and entertainment in Nigeria, and Africa.
Session 01: July 22, 2020
• Equity Funding for Domestic Tourism Development – CEO at FEDA, AfreximBank.
• Collaboration for Tourism Development and Economic Growth – CEO/MD, Sterling Bank.
• Corporate Partnership to Boost Tourism in Nigeria – Chief Corporate Services Officer MTN.
• Incentives for investors in Nigeria’s Tourism sector – Ministry Of Information and Culture.
• The Impact of Culture in Tourism Development – H.R.M, The Obi of Onitsha.
• Investment Opportunities in Air Transport, Tourism & Hospitality – President, Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association, Nigeria.
• Impact of Nollywood on Destination Nigeria – President, Actors Guild of Nigeria.
Session 02: July 29, 2020
1. Incentives for investors in Nigeria’s Tourism sector –
2. Strategies for collaboration to boost tourism in Nigeria –
3. Collaboration towards Sustainable tourism growth –
4. Diaspora partnership for economic development –
Session 03: Aug 5th, 2020
BRANDING AND MEDIA
1. The Role of Media in Tourism Development –
2. Use of Film in Tourism Promotion –
3. Strategic content development for destination promotion –
4. The impact of Nollywood on #DestinationNigeria –
5. Stories that Sell Nigeria –
Session 03: August 12th, 2020
SECURITY, TOURISM INFRASTRUCTURE & STANDARDS
• Challenges of Transportation in Tourism Growth: Road, Rail, Water & Air –
• Opportunities and incentives for investors in Nigeria’s Transport sector –
• Safety: Is Nigeria Ready for Domestic Tourism? –
• Hospitality & Global Standards for Tourism –
• The Need for Standardization in Tourism –
We are interested in cross-sectoral collaborations to develop domestic tourism and the creative sector in Nigeria and Africa.
MODERATORS: AMB. Isaac Moses and AMB. Nneka Isaac-Moses, Founders – Goge Africa.
To register, click the link below:
FOR ENQUIRIES & PAPER PRESENTATIONS,
CONTACT: [email protected]