Having stayed home all these months, some of us may be eager to escape!
- Plan your trip now with a trusted Tour Operator.
- Check the health requirements of your host destination.
- Do not fall for cheap travel tickets; confirm with your travel agent or a trusted brand.
- Carry-on essential Hand sanitizers, wipes, face masks + hand gloves should be in your hand luggage.
- Heading to the airport: Leave your home way earlier than before. There will be increased security and health screenings as well as social distancing when entering the airport, during check-in and boarding a plane.
- Accomodation: Insist on a hotel that is compliant with the standard for post COVID-19 health regulations.
- Stay up to date: The rules are constantly changing and so are travel regulations, we will do our best to keep you informed.
- Follow @gogeafrica @gogetravelclub on social media for updates.
Finally, with domestic and international flights set to resume soon, we @gogetravelclub are set to package your trips ….
Watch this space for Best Post COVID19 Locations to Visit
#StayHomeTodayTravelTomorrow #RebuildingTravel #TourismRecoveryProcess #StaySafe #20MustVisitDestinations #GogeAfrica20 #TourismMonarchs #QueenofTourism #KingofTourism