The gap in local tourism movement, inter-connectivity, trade and investment within the West African sub-region spurred our strategic collaboration with our project partners and Tourism stakeholders to change the narrative using Destination West Africa Project.
- To encourage West Africans to travel within ECOWAS sub-region
- To Promote Tourism, Trade and Investment opportunities in West Africa.
- To advocate and encourage inter-connectivity and economic activities within the region.
- To attract Nigerian traveling population to visit West African countries and vice versa.
- To draw the attention of world travelers to West Africa.
- To share the beauty of our common heritage, cultural similarities and diversity with one another and the global community.
- To position partnering countries as MUST VISIT DESTINATION in Africa.
- To support and collaborate with stakeholders and available legal authorities to ensure that international best practices are applied in all tourism services across the region.
- Finally, to increase sales and business activities for partners and brands involved in this project.
Proposed Project Duration: 3 years (to be reviewed)
Information on the project is primarily hosted on www.destinationwestafricaproject.org as well as all project partners website.
Our team have been scheduled for a road show which would become an annual tour/promotion/campaign tagged “ECOWAS Tour”
Our experiences in each country will be shared live on social media via partnering bloggers and social media influencers as well as all partners involved in the project.
Goge Africa TV series on 15 Channels shall promote & broadcast these experiences and interactions with assured visibility of over 40miilion viewers in Nigeria alone and via our media partners across West Africa.
DWAP project partners shall engage relevant authorities, organizations and ECOWAS countires to find strategic ways to lower the barriers that impede travels with West Africa.
Links will be shared and promoted to the global community.
Conference/Summit to encourage Tour Operators in West Africa to support Regional Domestic Tourism and intra-Africa travels.
Destination West Africa Project Team shall attend relevant events to promote the mission and vision of the project.
We need Cross-Sectoral collaboration to make DWAP a success.
To volunteer on this project, click here: https://lnkd.in/eyUbNdDh
To project West Africa as a choice destination for Travel and Investment.
To close the gaps in inter-connectivity within the West African Sub-region.